321 Web Marketing is a digital marketing agency specializing in national and local SEO and website design. We are interested in someone looking to pursue a career path in digital marketing and the rapidly growing industry of search engine optimization. Digital marketing is multi-faceted and includes, but is not limited to: content generation & dissemination, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and email marketing.
- Must be either currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program at an accredited college or university or have recently graduated within the past year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives and goals
- Generate content to be disseminated across various media platforms
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
- Create and implement social media strategies for clients
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns
- Create monthly reports for clients
- Working toward (or a recent graduate with) a BA or MA in digital marketing, communications, media, journalism or similar study
- Base knowledge of all social media platforms, content management systems (WordPress), and Photoshop (Preferred)
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and with all levels of staff
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute on several assignments at the same time
- Excellent written and communication skills